We've put measures in place to ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues including:
- Hand sanitizer machines at entry
- Plexiglass shields at the Front Desk along with associates wearing masks at all times
- Valet parking is temporarily suspended.
- Self-parking is available for $25/day at the West Elm building on 2nd St. N + 2nd Ave N. Please feel free to unload your belongings at the main entrance and we will direct you to the nearby parking lot. There are also parking meters at and around the Hewing if your parking needs are short term.
- Guests opting to self-park at the West Elm parking garage can begin parking at 10:00am and leave up to 2:00pm without being charged for an additional 24 hours of parking. Please bring your parking ticket to the Front Desk to be set up with this service.
Rest easy! To ensure your stay is so fresh and so clean, we've taken a few extra steps.
- Individual toiletries for single-use and reduced contact are available both in the room and by request.
- The private bar is temporarily unavailable; however we have on-demand options including convenience items, snacks, wine and beer that can be stocked prior to arrival or brought to your room during your stay.
- In order to diminish the possibility of COVID-19 transmission, stayover service has been suspended. Please contact the Front Desk if you desire extra sheets, towels, or garbage removal and we will be happy to arrange for a contact-less delivery or disposal of the items.
Drink & Dine
Beginning Friday, January 15th, Hewing Bar and Lounge and Hewing Rooftop will reopen according to the new Minnesota COVID Guidelines.
- Reservations will be required to visit both the Rooftop and the Hewing Bar and Lounge downstairs in the lobby. Reservations can be made here for the Rooftop and here for Hewing Bar and Lounge.
- A maximum of 6 guests are allowed per table, and our tables will be 6 feet apart.
- Indoor seating is allowed at 50% capacity, up to 99 people
In-Room Dining will be changed and no longer offered beginning January 15th, however we will have To-Go options available Tuesday through Saturday including Grab-and-Go breakfast options in the morning and other food items that can be picked up by guests at the Hewing Bar and Lounge in the lobby. Please contact the Front Desk at 651-468-0400 with questions.
If you are looking to whet your appetite at another time during your stay, we are lucky to have a myriad of wonderful eateries within walking distance of the Hewing, many of which are also available for take out or delivery, including Nolo’s Kitchen and Crisp & Green. Our Front Desk Ambassadors are familiar with the neighborhood and would welcome the opportunity to give you their recommendations based on what you are looking for and what we know is tried and true.
Beginning January 11th, 2021, our Rooftop Spa Pool will reopen according to the new Minnesota COVID Guidelines. The Spa Pool may operate at 25% capacity, allowing up to 4 guests at a time. Only registered guests of the hotel will be permitted to use the Spa Pool and must make a reservation by contacting the Front Desk. Reservations will be in 60-minute blocks, and only one reservation is allowed per room night.
Hours of the Spa Pool will be 7 days a week from 9am to 12am (Midnight). If you have questions or to make a reservation, please call the Front Desk at 651-468-0400.
Health & Wellness
While our Fitness Center is temporarily closed until further notice, we have you covered with a few options to help you sweat it all out! Please see the Front Desk for details on having yoga mats and Alchemy weights delivered for your in-room use.
Take It Outside
Our location in the heart of the North Loop neighborhood puts us in close proximity to all that Minneapolis has to offer.
- Go for a jog along the riverwalk and take in the mighty Mississippi River.
- Take a hike to the spectacular Minnehaha Falls.
- Enjoy the nearby Chain of Lakes, or stroll through the Walker Art Center's Sculpture Garden.
*Bikes & maps available upon request from the Front Desk.
- Thoughtful dog amenities available including BarkBox Memory Foam Dog Beds
- List of dog-friendly outdoor dining, local attractions and dog parks
- A $75 non-refundable Pet Fee applies per stay
- Dogs are allowed in the Bar & Lounge, but not on the Rooftop
For more information on Aparium’s commitment to the health and safety of our guests and associates, click here.