We've put measures in place to ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues including:
- Hand sanitizer machines at entry
- Plexiglass shields at the Front Desk along with associates wearing masks at all times
- Valet parking is temporarily suspended.
- Self-parking is available for $25/day at the West Elm building on 2nd St. N + 2nd Ave N. Please feel free to unload your belongings at the main entrance and we will direct you to the nearby parking lot. There are also parking meters at and around the Hewing if your parking needs are short term.
- Guests opting to self-park at the West Elm parking garage can begin parking at 10:00am and leave up to 2:00pm without being charged for an additional 24 hours of parking. Please bring your parking ticket to the Front Desk to be set up with this service.
Rest easy! To ensure your stay is so fresh and so clean, we've taken a few extra steps.
- Individual toiletries for single-use and reduced contact are available both in the room and by request.
- The private bar is temporarily unavailable; however we have on-demand options including convenience items, snacks, wine and beer that can be stocked prior to arrival or brought to your room during your stay.
- In order to diminish the possibility of COVID-19 transmission, stayover service has been suspended. Please contact the Front Desk if you desire extra sheets, towels, or garbage removal and we will be happy to arrange for a contact-less delivery or disposal of the items.
Drink & Dine
Tullibee restaurant continues to be temporarily furloughed, but we are serving In-Room Dining on a limited menu for Breakfast and Dinner to In-House Guests. Please check here for hours and menu items.
We are currently unable to offer our Rooftop Lounge amenities due to state mandates regarding the spread of the COVID virus.
If you are looking to sate your appetite at another time during your stay, we are lucky to have a myriad of wonderful eateries within walking distance of the Hewing, many of which are also available for take out or delivery, including Nolo’s Kitchen and Crisp & Green. Our Front Desk Ambassadors are familiar with the neighborhood and would welcome the opportunity to give you their recommendations based on what you are looking for and what we know is tried and true.
Per an executive order from Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, our Spa Pool will be closed starting at Midnight on Friday, November 21st. While we have made many adjustments since reopening this past June, we understand that the spa pool has been perhaps the greatest draw for those looking to relax and regain some semblance of safety and normalcy during the COVID-19 pandemic. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time as we adhere to state-mandated protocols for the safety of our guests.
Health & Wellness
While our Fitness Center is temporarily closed until further notice, we have you covered with a few options to help you sweat it all out! Please see the Front Desk for details on having yoga mats and Alchemy weights delivered for your in-room use.
Take It Outside
Our location in the heart of the North Loop neighborhood puts us in close proximity to all that Minneapolis has to offer.
- Go for a jog along the riverwalk and take in the mighty Mississippi River.
- Take a hike to the spectacular Minnehaha Falls.
- Enjoy the nearby Chain of Lakes, or stroll through the Walker Art Center's Sculpture Garden.
*Bikes & maps available upon request from the Front Desk.
- Thoughtful dog amenities available including BarkBox Memory Foam Dog Beds
- List of dog-friendly outdoor dining, local attractions and dog parks
- A $75 non-refundable Pet Fee deposit applies per stay
- Dogs are allowed in the Bar & Lounge, but not on the Rooftop
For more information on Aparium’s commitment to the health and safety of our guests and associates, click here.