We've put measures in place to ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues including:
- Hand sanitizer machines at entry
- Self opening doors at entrance
- Sanitizer kits available at check-in
- Plexiglass shields at front desk along with associates wearing masks at all times
- Valet parking is temporarily suspended.
- Self-parking is available for $25/day at the West Elm building on 2nd St. + 2nd Ave as well as some limited street parking at parking meters. Please feel free to unload your belongings at the main entrance and we will direct you to the nearby parking lot.
Rest easy! To ensure your stay is so fresh and so clean, we've taken a few extra steps.
- Individual toiletries for single-use and reduced contact
- Complimentary hand sanitizing wipes in room
- Electrostatic sprayer for soft surface sanitization
- Private bar is temporarily unavailable; however we'll have on-demand options including convenience items, snacks, wine and beer that can be stocked prior to arrival or brought to your room during your stay
Drink & Dine
While Tullibee restaurant, bar & lounge have temporarily suspended operations, we've selected some of our top picks from around the city. And feel free to enjoy your eats in the lobby or lounge!
- Red Rabbit offering an assortment of pizza, pasta & oysters. Free delivery to hotel. Check out the menu.
- Nolo's Kitchen serves up American comfort food. Perfect for breakfast & brunch. Order here.
- Billy Sushi - neighborhood hot spot offering sushi, sashimi and sake. Free delivery to the hotel. Menu available at the front desk.
- We are also happy to make reservations to dine out if you prefer to explore the city like a local.
Our rooftop offers three unique experiences that are open to guests and the public year-round! Sip on a seasonal cocktail while taking in stunning views of the downtown Minneapolis skyline at the bar & lounge or take a dip in the temperature-controlled plunge pool. Our rooftop sauna is temporarily closed, but we hope you'll check back in the future to learn how to steam like a Scandinavian with a traditional Aufguss.
*Reservations are encouraged.
Health & Wellness
While our fitness center is temporarily closed until further notice, we have you covered with a few options to help you sweat it all out! Please see front desk for details.
- Yoga mats are available for in-room use.
- We've partnered with E3 Fit for personal training sessions offsite.
- Outdoor yoga classes coming soon!
Take It Outside
Our location in the heart of the North Loop neighborhood puts us in close proximity to all that Minneapolis has to offer.
- Go for a jog along the riverwalk and take in the mighty Mississippi River
- Take a hike at Minnehaha Falls
*Bikes & maps available upon request from the front desk.
- Thoughtful dog amenities available including BarkBox Memory Foam Dog Beds
- List of dog-friendly outdoor dining, local attractions and dog parks
- A $75 non-refundable Pet Fee deposit applies per stay
- Dogs are not allowed in Tullibee Restaurant, Meeting or Event Space, or on the Rooftop
For more information on Aparium’s commitment to the health and safety of our guests and associates, click here.