We've put measures in place to ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues including:
- Hand sanitizer machines at entry
- Plexiglass shields at the Front Desk along with associates wearing masks at all times
Valet Parking will be available the following hours for guests and visitors of the hotel:
- Thursdays from 12pm until 1am
- Fridays from 12pm until 1am
- Saturdays from 6am to 1am
- Sundays from 6am to 2pm
- Mondays from 6am to 2pm
Please note: There is NO overnight valet service. At check in with the valet, any overnight cars that will need to depart between 1:00am and 6:00am will be pulled onto the drive before the final valet attendant departs.
Rates for Valet Parking are as follows:
0 - 3 Hours (restaurant visitors): $28 plus tax
3 - 8 Hours (event visitors): $35 plus tax
8 - 24 Hours (overnight hotel guests): $48 plus tax
For questions regarding Parking and Valet service, please contact us at 651-468-0400.
Rest easy! To ensure your stay is so fresh and so clean, we've taken a few extra steps.
- Individual toiletries for single-use and reduced contact are available both in the room and by request.
- The In-Room Private Bar has select items available upon arrival, but please contact the Front Desk for certain item requests.
- In order to diminish the possibility of COVID-19 transmission, stay-over service has been suspended. Please contact the Front Desk if you desire extra sheets, towels, or garbage removal and we will be happy to arrange for a contact-less delivery or disposal of the items.
Drink & Dine
Hewing Bar and Lounge and Hewing Rooftop are now open according to the new Minnesota COVID Guidelines.
- Reservations will be required to visit both the Rooftop and the Hewing Bar and Lounge downstairs in the lobby. Reservations can be made here for the Rooftop and here for Hewing Bar and Lounge.
- A maximum of 6 guests are allowed per table, and our tables will be 6 feet apart.
- Indoor seating is allowed at 50% capacity, up to 99 people
We have partnered with our North Loop neighbor, Fairgrounds Coffee and Tea, to serve breakfast to our guests 7 days a week! Simply download the Fairgrounds Coffee & Tea app from the Google Play Store or the App Store on your mobile device and you can order breakfast right to your room from 7am to 10am every day. Please contact the Front Desk with any questions at 651-468-0400.
If you are looking to whet your appetite at another time during your stay, we are lucky to have a myriad of wonderful eateries within walking distance of the Hewing, many of which are also available for take out or delivery, including Nolo’s Kitchen and Crisp & Green. Our Front Desk Ambassadors are familiar with the neighborhood and would welcome the opportunity to give you their recommendations based on what you are looking for and what we know is tried and true.
As of May 7th, the State of Minnesota COVID mandates requiring us to limit the occupancy of our spa pool were officially lifted. Hotel guests had previously been asked to book reservations for the spa pool to ensure compliance with safety guidelines issued by the State of Minnesota. With these mandates lifted, we can once again invite registered guests of the hotel to enjoy the spa pool freely throughout their stay
However, state mandates are still in place regarding the sauna, and it remains closed for now.
Hewing Rooftop Bar are now open according to the new Minnesota COVID Guidelines.
- Any outdoor space on the Hewing Rooftop bar is now open at normal capacity limits.
- Seating will be accommodated on a first come, first served basis.
Rooftop Bar and Lounge Hours are Thursday - Saturday 5pm-12am midnight.
Food last call will be at 10:30pm.
Beverage last call will be at 11:30pm.
This is a 21+ space.
Masks are required indoors until further notice.
This is a 21+ space, no guests under 21+ are allowed anywhere on the Hewing Rooftop.
Hours of the Spa Pool will be 7 days a week from 9am to 12am (Midnight). If you have questions or to make a reservation, please call the Front Desk at 651-468-0400.
Health & Wellness
Our Fitness Center is currently available for guests to use at a limited capacity. Only 2 guests maximum are permitted in the Fitness Center at a time, but no appointment is necessary for the Fitness Center. Yoga Room is also available by request through the Front Desk.
Take It Outside
Our location in the heart of the North Loop neighborhood puts us in close proximity to all that Minneapolis has to offer.
- Go for a jog along the riverwalk and take in the mighty Mississippi River.
- Take a hike to the spectacular Minnehaha Falls.
- Enjoy the nearby Chain of Lakes, or stroll through the Walker Art Center's Sculpture Garden.
*Bikes & maps available upon request from the Front Desk.
- Thoughtful dog amenities available including BarkBox Memory Foam Dog Beds
- List of dog-friendly outdoor dining, local attractions and dog parks
- A $75 non-refundable Pet Fee applies per stay
- Dogs are allowed in the Bar & Lounge, but not on the Rooftop
For more information on Aparium’s commitment to the health and safety of our guests and associates, click here.