We've put measures in place to ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues including:
- Hand sanitizer machines at entry
- Plexiglass shields at front desk along with associates wearing masks at all times
- Valet parking is temporarily suspended.
- Self-parking is available for $25/day at the West Elm building on 2nd St. + 2nd Ave as well as some limited street parking at parking meters. Please feel free to unload your belongings at the main entrance and we will direct you to the nearby parking lot.
- Guests can begin parking at 10:00am and leave up to 2:00pm without being charged for an additional 24 hours of parking. Please see Front Desk with questions regarding parking.
Rest easy! To ensure your stay is so fresh and so clean, we've taken a few extra steps.
- Individual toiletries for single-use and reduced contact
- Private bar is temporarily unavailable; however we have on-demand options including convenience items, snacks, wine and beer that can be stocked prior to arrival or brought to your room during your stay
- In order to diminish the possibility of COVID 19 transmission, stayover service has been suspended. Please contact the front desk if you desire extra sheets, towels, or garbage removal, and we will be happy to arrange for a contact-less delivery or disposal of the items.
Drink & Dine
While Tullibee restaurant has temporarily suspended operations, we've selected some of our top dining picks from around the neighborhood. And feel free to enjoy your eats in the Library next to our Front Desk!
- Nolo's Kitchen serves up American comfort food. Perfect for breakfast & brunch. Order here.
- Billy Sushi - neighborhood hot spot offering sushi, sashimi and sake. Menu available at the front desk.
- Crisp & Green – wellness-driven restaurant chain featuring a selection of signature and seasonal salads, grain bowls, soups and smoothies. Free delivery to Hewing Hotel using their Crisp & Green App “Hewing Hotel Room Service”. Check out their menu here.
- We are also happy to make reservations to dine out if you prefer to explore the city like a local.
Our Rooftop offers three unique experiences that are open year-round! Sip on a seasonal cocktail while taking in stunning views of the downtown Minneapolis skyline at the Rooftop Lounge or, if you have a room reservation, take a dip in the temperature-controlled plunge pool. Our sauna is temporarily closed, but we hope you'll check back in the future to learn how to steam like a Scandinavian with a traditional Aufguss. The Rooftop Lounge is currently serving cocktails and light bites on Fridays and Saturdays. Reservations are required. The Rooftop is 21+ only.
Rooftop Lounge reservations can be made here.
The spa pool is available to hotel guests with limited capacity to encourage social distancing. Reservations are available through Guest Services. The spa pool is 21+ only.
Health & Wellness
While our fitness center is temporarily closed until further notice, we have you covered with a few options to help you sweat it all out! Please see the Front Desk for details.
- Yoga mats are available for in-room use
- We've partnered with E3 Fit for personal training sessions offsite
- Complimentary weekly outdoor rooftop workouts available for hotel guests Monday at 5:30pm.
- Register for workout sessions here.
Take It Outside
Our location in the heart of the North Loop neighborhood puts us in close proximity to all that Minneapolis has to offer.
- Go for a jog along the riverwalk and take in the mighty Mississippi River.
- Take a hike at Minnehaha Falls.
- Enjoy the nearby Chain of Lakes, or stroll through the Walker Art Center's Sculpture Garden.
*Bikes & maps available upon request from the front desk.
- Thoughtful dog amenities available including BarkBox Memory Foam Dog Beds
- List of dog-friendly outdoor dining, local attractions and dog parks
- A $75 non-refundable Pet Fee deposit applies per stay
- Dogs are not allowed on the Rooftop.
For more information on Aparium’s commitment to the health and safety of our guests and associates, click here.